EUBS Annual Scientific Meeting
Postponed to September 2021|Prague, Czech Republic
Dear colleagues, participants of EUBS conferences,
due to the current situation of the COVID-19 pandemic and the ongoing uncertainty, EUBS ExCom has decided to postpone the 46th EUBS Annual Scientific Meeting to next year. This decision has not been made lightly, as we are fully aware of the importance, both scientifically and socially, of an "in-person" gathering of our members. Our 46th Annual Scientific Meeting will thus take place in Prague, Czech Republic, in September 2021.
1) Those that have already registered will be contacted by the Organizing Committee.
2) All submitted abstracts should be considered "released", and can be used at any other scientific event.
3) NH Hotel will automatically cancel now all the room reservations made for this conference via a conference accommodation link.
Looking forward to see you in Prague in September 2021.
Michal Hajek, on behalf of Local organizing committee of EUBS 2020-2021 in Prague
Welcome to Prague
Situated in the northwest of the country on the Vltava River, Prague is the capital and the largest city of the Czech Republic. This magical city of bridges, cathedrals, gold-tipped towers, and church spires is also the fourteenth largest city in the European Union. The city is home to about 1.3 million people, but its larger urban zone has population of approximately 2 million. Since the Middle Ages Prague has cherished the reputation of one of the most beautiful cities in the world as well as the political, cultural, and economic center of central Europe.
- World’s 11th Best Travel DestinationTripadvisor Traveler’s Choice Awards 2019
- World’s 9th Best Meeting DestinationICCA Statistics 2018
- The World’s Greenest cityTravelBird Green Cities index 2018
- World’s 10th Safest CountryGlobal Peace Index 2019